We are bringing Amazon’s trademarks (big ideas, tech, and customer obsession!) to recruiting at Amazon. Come help us hire the best, build great tools for our hiring managers and recruiters, and help candidates (people like you!) find their next amazing opportunity.
Amazon Recruiting Technology is seeking a driven, results and business-oriented product and tech leader to join our expanding team. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, relishes working at scale and puts big data to work. The right candidate enjoys the challenge of highly complex business contexts, and above all else, is passionate about building innovative solutions and developing talent.
In this role you will build a new product management organization from the ground up, define and evolve its practices, and manage a suite of key products for Recruiting Engine. You will be responsible for defining and solving key business problems with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) for everyone who applies to Amazon globally. You will be responsible for the lifecycle of a suite of products with considerable impact across Recruiting. You define the strategic vision, own the long-term roadmap, and drive teams to execute on that vision.
As a product and technical leader, you will be part of the larger technical leadership community at Amazon. This community forms the backbone of the company and plays a critical role in defining business strategy and goals.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent professional work experience & training
• 10+ years of work experience performing relevant product management job functions or 5+ years post-MBA experience
• Experience working with a cross-functional team across engineering, marketing, sales, design, and partner management
• Experience in leading product development from start to finish, including shipping customer-facing products, with the ability to drive prioritization consensus across business units and serve as an effective liaison between customers and engineering
• Strong understanding of the software development process with an appreciation for maintaining a high quality bar with low operational overhead
• Ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
• Have a strong track record of product management and shaping business strategy for technical products or services
• General Manager / owner mentality, willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary
• Master’s Degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
• Concrete experience leading complex digital products through multiple life-cycles
• Strong technical acumen and understanding of emerging disruptive technologies, like cloud computing, Machine Learning, complex event analysis, and advanced analytics
• Experience with building enterprise software or cloud products and product integrations
While the primary location of this opportunity is Toronto (Canada) we are open to candidates who are already, or willing to be, based in our office locations in Vancouver, BC or Ontario.
Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.