Software Support Specialist
permanent position, downtown (wfh for now until further notice, then combination home & office)
10% bonus annually, excellent benefits, RRSP contribution and many other employee benefits ++
great work environment and team!
Our client is a leader in ecommerce solutions worldwide and provides innovative solutions for ecommerce business with offices around the world, they are currently seeking a Software Support Specialist for their Ecommerce high transactional solutions.
As a member of our Software Technical Support team, you will be an important representative providing exceptional levels of support, expert guidance and service. You will be serving both our clients and customer base as well as internal departments.
Must be able to speak and understand French.
- Troubleshoot tier-1 technical issues related to high transactional ecommerce applications and systems, as well as provide the highest quality customer service for non-technical inquiries affecting our client base. Support is provided by Phone and Email.
- Assist clients for Post technical issues and customer complaints.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, set up report accesses upon client’s requests
- Collaborate with various internal departments (QA, Development, Technical Operations, etc.) to resolve customers’ inquiries (specifically gateway related issues), and identify, investigate and escalate system issues as required.
- Provide UAT for development initiatives.
- Provide industry leading ownership of all issues reported internally and externally. Follow-up closely on all issues that have been escalated in order to ensure efficient resolution of technical problems.
Please note that you eventually will be required to work on-call rotations outside regular working hours. On-call duties are supported by our strong compensation plan.
Required technical skills:
- Basic understanding and hands-on experience with major Internet protocols and languages: HTTP, HTML, Web Services, XML, REST, JSON.
- Familiarity with web-based applications and e-commerce principles.
- Responsive DesignCSS
- Working knowledge of Windows and UNIX operating systems.
- Working knowledge of POSTMAN
- Knowledge of iGaming Industry
- Knowledge of Digital wallets and eCash payments
- You have a college degree (D.E.C) or a college attestation (A.E.C) in Computer Science, Programming, equivalent education or previous work equivalent.
- You minimum 5 years of experience in a customer service and technical software support role.
- You demonstrate excellent enthusiasm, can work independently and have proven problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- You are bilingual (spoken and written) and are an effective communicator who can easily handle a high volume of work.
- You are responsible and a solid team player, detail-oriented, and have a strong sense of urgency.
- You are proficient in MS Office and have especially strong skills in Excel.
Fuze HR Solutions Inc is proud to be a fully Canadian owned company that has been servicing the recruitment and staffing industry since our inception in 2006. Fuze HR has established itself as a niche recruitment firm specializing in Information Technology, Supply Chain & Logistics, Industrial & Skilled Trades, Clerical & Administration, Finance & Accounting and Sales & Marketing for all levels within an organization from senior to administrative.