AffinityClick believes that everyone has the right to privacy and that private communications should be easy. Since 2013, our flagship IOS/Android mobile product, “Hushed,” has been the go-to app for anonymous and private communication with over 8M downloads to date. Download the app to see for yourself https://hushed.com/. We are profitable since inception, located in the heart of downtown Ottawa.
As a Software Quality Assurance Specialist, you’ll be responsible for the development of test automation, building test frameworks, creation and documentation of test plans, and execution of test cycles. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Software Quality Assurance Tester will work with the client development team to design, implement, and improve the quality framework for both application and platform-based software.
- Contribute to the quality of team deliverables
- Work closely with the development team to understand software requirements.
- Identify areas of vulnerability.
- Provide feedback concerning completeness, accuracy, and testability of specifications, such as user stories
- Develop detailed, structured, and comprehensive test plans
- Contribute to the accurate and effective documentation of bugs
- Investigate technical issues
- Actively participate in the Agile development process.
- Gather feedback from test runs and build reports.
- Ensure business requirements have been verified
- Deliver test and test automation best practices
- Perform manual testing
- Coordinate the execution of test cases
- Champion continuous improvement as it relates to QA
- Communicate test environment requirements
- 5+ years QA experience
- OCD-level attention to detail when it comes to design / UX
- Experience writing / distributing test plans
- Experience testing mobile applications
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Ability to multitask with minimal supervision
- Experience in all areas of QA: functional, integration, regression and non-functional
- Experience with test tools and test processes
- The willingness to adapt to new and emerging test tools and trends
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to handle diverse situations and multiple projects.
- A self-learner who likes to stay on top of technology
Nice to Haves
- Experience with VOIP / VOIP apps
- Experience in developing test automation frameworks
- Experience testing APIs (REST, GRPC)
- Experience writing test automation
- Experience with JIRA and Zephyr
What we offer
We offer competitive pay, a training budget, fully stacked health insurance, access to our products, paid holiday, cool team vibes, and much more.
Powered by JazzHR