Southwestern Petroleum Canada Ltd. is seeking a mature reliable individual to fill our Shipping/Production position at our Brampton Ontario facility.
The ideal candidate for this position should be detail oriented, a good communicator, and have the ability to multitask. We are looking for a reliable individual who is not only seeking long-term employment but who has the potential and desire for advancement in this position.
Minimum requirements for this position include:
· Forklift Experience (certification is a plus)
· Fluent in English
· Computer literate
Lifting of minimum 50 lbs
Job functions include, but are not limited, to the following:
· Manufacturing of lubricants. You will be required to follow batch formulas and Quality Control specifications.
· Perform Quality Control on batches.
· Package batches into pails, kegs, drums, bulk drums.
· Loading and offloading of tanker trucks.
· Perform shipping and receiving functions.
· Pulling orders, loading, and unloading trucks.
· Maintain stock and rotating of stock.
· You will be required to communicate via phone, fax, and email with our traffic and sales department.
· You will also be required to handle small package and freight line shipments.
· Any task or project required as assigned.
This is a varied position that requires physical as well as mental skills. Experience with the above-listed job functions is a plus, but we are willing to offer training for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time