* Creating, deploying and supporting systems, tools and dashboards for network management, automation, monitoring and performance analysis
* Developing highly efficient, scalable and robust systems using the latest front & back-end technologies
* Working closely with network engineers to ensure the optimal performance and availability of the cutting-edge network
* Developing ad-hoc tools in a very fast paced environment with extremely short development cycles as needed by operations to address urgent needs
* Presenting data streams to build real-time data monitoring systems
* Building extensive test suites to ensure proper software robustness and performance
* Evaluating appropriate new technologies, tools, frameworks and software components for integration
MPI ne fait pas de discrimination fondée sur la race, la religion, le sexe, l’orientation sexuelle, l’identité ou l’expression du genre, l’âge, le handicap, l’état civil, ou sur le statut d’un individu dans un groupe ou une classe quelconque autrement protégé par la législation applicable en matière de droits de l’homme. MPI encourage les candidatures des minorités, des femmes, des personnes handicapées et de tous les autres candidats qualifiés.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
* A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or engineering
* Excellent software development skills, a good knowledge of design and architectural patterns.
* Knowledge of Python is a plus, as well as an interest to learn other languages
* Experience with React, Typescript, as well as familiarity with different communication protocols such as TCP, HTTP, Websockets, GraphQL, and AMQP
* Exposure to working with the following tools: GitHub, Teamcity, Docker, webpack, and testing tools
* Exposure to working with databases is a plus, relational and NoSQL DBs such as MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL
* Previous professional experience working in a Linux based environment (internships and co-op experience is relevant)
* Possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams as well as the self-motivation, curiosity and a passion for new technologies
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Our client is a FinTech company – one of the best companies in Montreal with a clearly defined sprint model. They are looking for a talented Senior Fullstack Developer to join their team and to help them improve existing software. They are a group of polyglots and technologists always seeking to find the right tool for each problem.
* Great company for great tech leaders!
* Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Employers