Live-in Resident Manager- William’s Court, Kanata, Ontario
Killam Apartment REIT (TSX:KMP.UN), is a growth-oriented real estate investment trust which owns, manages and develops multi-family residential properties in Atlantic Canada, Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia. Killam is focused on maximizing its value and long-term profitability through increasing earnings, expanding the portfolio through acquisitions and developing high-quality properties in its core markets.
We currently have an opportunity available on our team for a customer focused, and energetic Live-in Resident Manager at our William’s Court property at 1203 Maritime Way, Kanata, Ontario. This building has luxurious suites with an elegant, private clubhouse which includes a large, professional gym and an indoor saltwater pool.
• The day-to-day management of the property with a focus on a high level of customer service, managing resident relations and resolving issues;
• Cleaning and showing of units;
• Minor maintenance;
• Responding to emergencies and on-call duty, enforcing the rules and regulations of the property;
• Snow removal/salting (building entrances) during winter months;
• Hosting resident events;
• Shared on call responsibilities.
• Previous experience in a similar role;
• Ability to work well in a team environment with minimal supervision;
• Previous experience and knowledge in general maintenance considered an asset;
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced work environment;
• Previous customer service experience considered an asset;
• Strong communication skills.
Killam is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive workplace for all employees. Employees will be given support and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilize their unique talents.
We thank you for your interest in our company. All qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.
Killam is an award winning employer, having been recognized among Atlantic Canada’s Top Employers by Mediacorp as well as an Employee Recommended Workplace by The Globe & Mail and Morneau Shepell. Killam has been also been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone Human Capital.