The Regional Sales Manager role ensures the maximum profitability of multiple resorts while providing strong customer satisfaction through high standards of service. The Regional Sales Manager achieves performance excellence through Revenue, People, Property and Administration management. The Regional Sales Manager is a strong sales driver, revenue focused and responsible for the overall generation of revenue through park model and concession sales, while managing expenses to achieve net profit targets.
· Once Annual budgets are agreed, the Regional Sales Manager’s responsibility will include but not limited to the following:
· Plan direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in park model sales, retail concessions, aftersales and golf.
· Organizes regional and divisional sales operations for park model sales and resort revenue.
· Works closely with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
· Budget Management
· Weekly Billing Report management
· Management Fee Revenue
· Park Model Sales
· Aftersale Revenue
· Add on Revenue – Slip Fees, CareFree, Xtra ride, Resort Pass, Rental, Maintenance Job Revenue
· Golf Revenue
· The Regional Sales Manager manages all expenses related to the cost of goods sold and operating expenses of multiple resorts.
· Supervise Park Models Sales activities of multiple resorts
· The Regional Sales Manager Recruits, organizes, trains and manages staff, continually recruits for the best candidates, uses existing SOPs while continually performing hands on training, role playing and challenging team to improve performance and contribute to the overall revenue through a commitment to operational processes and objectively evaluates, corrects non-compliance, motivates for performance and makes change as the business requires.
· Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
· Lead sales team in building relationships with potential and existing park model cottage owner clients
· Meetings with Regional Sales Manager
· The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completion of all resort related sales administration and paperwork including Manage negotiations of sales contracts, Park Model Sale revenue process management.
· 7-10 years of management experience in holiday home and/or Park model sales
· Time management skills with the ability to meet with each sales department, to discuss daily and weekly tasks, targets and results and expected minimum standards
· Experience monitoring and checking the performance of sales department, assessing performance, administer corrective course action and make changes as required
· Wilson Learning, Smilies Earn the Right Training is considered an asset
· Attention to detail
· Strong organizational skills
· Positive leader
· Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays
· Ability to travel weekly to multiple locations
· Willingness to relocate as required
Great Blue Resorts is committed to employment equity regardless of national or ethnic origin, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability. Great Blue Resorts welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.