The Regional Sales Manager will lead the sales and channel management efforts within their assigned territory for CP&S. This person is responsible for the growth, development and management of the Municipal, Commercial, Residential and Industrial markets in the assigned territory. The role will require product knowledge, an organized and disciplined approach, successful sales techniques and professional sales skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Develop and implement strategies to drive sales growth in assigned territory in support of new products and key growth platforms
- Increase market share by managing network of Distributors, evaluating their effectiveness to sell and market CP&S product. Identify, interview, and appoint new distributors as required to achieve sales goals. Take appropriate steps to professionally eliminate ineffective Distributors.
- Effectively and accurately document activity through our SalesForce.com CRM system along with grows and maintain an effective sales pipeline utilizing salesforce.com
- Provide support to Distributors through customer calls, product training, and Distributor’s marketing initiatives.
- Ensure a complete and accurate understanding of customers’ requirements and needs in order to provide value add solutions.
- Consistently ensure that customer issues are fully and effectively resolved. Remove barriers to delivering exceptional customer services by working cross-functionally with other internal departments.
- Translate business problems into technical solutions. Review, analyze and recommend actions to improve business processes both internally and externally.
- Make organized and professional presentations demonstrating product knowledge and applicability to products and services to customer needs and requirements. Present CPS solutions to Channel partners, Engineers and EPC contractors and end users in conjunction with partners
- Ongoing analysis of competition and appropriate adjustment of plans.
- Build the business-ability to win new business while defining the strategy and to grow new business opportunities.
- Post-sales Support, Monitors the post-sale process for potential issues
- Technical Acumen-Assimilates and synthesizes technical information quickly from multiple sources and demonstrates ongoing curiosity about technical developments in the field.
- Keep abreast of worldwide industry and business developments and competitive intelligence. Leverage internal marketing resources to ensure objectives align and support the Strategic Plan.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in management or technical field, engineering degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience Sales/Marketing, application experience preferred
- Bi-lingual French/English
- Ability to respond with a strong sense of urgency and care to customer requests, inquiries, and problems.
- Ability to maintain positive and constructive relationships internally and externally, even under difficult or heated circumstances.
- Ability to travel 55-75%.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered, please email your resume including salary history and expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Crane Pumps & Systems is a world-class manufacturer of fluid handling systems such as pumps, accessories, and services. We provide solutions for Municipal, Commercial, Industrial, Residential, and Military market segments. We are a recognized leader in meeting the ever-changing needs of today's worldwide marketplace. www.cranepumps.com
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Crane Pumps & Systems is committed to providing accessible service to persons with disabilities. We continuously take steps to improve our service to comply with the accessibility legislation. We will continue to identify and correct barriers preventing access to our services and websites.
About Crane Co:
Crane Co. is a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products. Founded in 1855, Crane provides products and solutions to customers in the hydrocarbon processing, petrochemical, chemical, power generation, unattended payment, automated merchandising, aerospace, electronics, transportation, and other markets. The Company has four business segments: Fluid Handling, Payment & Merchandising Technologies, Aerospace & Electronics, and Engineered Materials. Crane has approximately 12,000 employees in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia. Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CR). For more information, visit www.craneco.com