Are you a highly motivated, self-starter looking for a career change?
Do you enjoy providing the best customer service?
Tsawwassen Optometry Clinic is looking for a new Optician – Office Manager, as our current one is retiring. Our office is a warm, patient-focused, and fun clinic that has been serving the community since 1983. We strive to provide individualized attention, and build relationships with each and every patient.
If you are a team leader, friendly, organized and looking to learn and grow within a company – this job is for you.
· Managing all aspects of the practice
· Communication between staff and doctors
· Motivating and leading team members
· Staff scheduling
· Inventory management
· Customer service
· Developing relationships and communication with supplier reps
· Assisting patients with frame and lens selection
· Edging lenses, frame repairs and adjustments
· Performing various clinical testing
· Some reception duties, including booking appointments, taking payments and handling any other patient inquiries
· Various other tasks
Management and optical experience is an asset, but is not required. Training, as well as management and optical courses will be provided.
This is a full-time position; however we are open to flexibility. Our office is open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, and alternate Saturdays 9am-1pm.
If you feel that you would be a good fit, please drop off your resume to our current office manager Cathy (214-1077 56 St. Delta, V4L 2A2), or email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PS…did we mention long weekends and evenings off, vacation and personal days, extended medical/dental/vision plan, education conferences, fun retreats, and so much more.