Responsible for design, implementation, troubleshooting, analysis and maintenance of the network infrastructure.
- Manage the 24×7 uptime of the IT network.
- Participate in security reviews and updates to the latest standards
- Resolve all problems identified with the network.
- Act as an escalation for 1st and 2nd support technicians.
- Participate in after-hours upgrades, troubleshooting, and/or on-call availability as needed.
- 5+ years demonstrable experience of working within a multi-site IT environment.
- NetOps/DevOps experience
- Git experience
- Contributions to OpenSource projects
- Intermediate to High Linux skills
- Script-based API management of network devices
- Network equipment acquisition and support contract management
- Physical network installation experience with carriers
- Excellent understanding of TCP/IP, VLANs, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, VPN, SNMP, DNS
- Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet and F5 Network devices.
NBS Payment Solutions Inc. develops electronic payment solutions to the financial industry in the United States and Canada. It offers multimedia and transaction processing products for retail department stores, C-stores, and retail fuel and other stores; pinpad solutions; and hand-over transaction terminals for merchants, C-stores, and the mid size retail market. The company also offers mobile terminals for mobile merchants, as well as taxi, towing services, restaurant food delivery and courier, and outdoor markets; wireless terminals for pay-at-the-table and retail line busting markets, garden centers, and sports arenas; and contactless readers. NBS Payment Solutions Inc. is based in Toronto, Canada.