Our client is currently looking for Healthcare Screeners for the multiple locations throughout the GTA. There are a several different shifts available: 5:00am to 8:00am, 6:00am to 2:00pm, 11:00am to 7:00pm, 3:00pm to 11:00pm, 6:00pm to 12:00am, and 12:00am to 8:00am, etc..
Roles and Responsibilities
- To welcome and screen all individuals entering for symptoms of Covid-19 according to the provided screening guidelines provided from Public Health.
- To ask patients, employees, vendors and visitors a set of pre-determined questions before granting them access into the building.
- Ensure strict confidentiality of health information.
- Taking temperatures with a contactless thermometer.
- Ensure everyone entering is wearing a mask.
- Documenting on Sign In and Sign Out sheet.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven customer service experience.
- Experience in a clinical setting is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Able to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Able to follow direction and enforce protocols consistently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have a negative Covid-19 test and continue to test negative throughout the contract.
- Comfortable wearing Personal Protective Equipment.
Altis Recruitment represents the nation’s top talent for contract, temporary and permanent work within the areas of: Finance and accounting, construction and property management, administration, IT and senior-specialized roles. Each year, we partner with over 3,500 client employers and create over 8,500 placements for candidates within the private sector, all levels of government, crown corporations as well as non-profit organizations.