Do you get excited about the idea of working in a start-up, where every day you get to tackle new problems, gain new skills, and build your career in the software industry? Are you a self-starter, with a genuine interest in understanding and contributing to the operation and growth of a start-up software company?
If this sounds like you, we have a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing software company located in downtown Vancouver’s Gastown district.
SilkStart provides Association Management Software “AMS” for membership-based businesses and non-profits. With software that helps organizations overcome their challenges with membership management, event hosting, job boards, e-commerce, website design and hosting, and fundraising, all packaged together in one integrated system, SilkStart has one of the most complete and user-friendly solutions available on the market today.
We are seeking a motivated and organized individual who is excited about business to join our team. as a Start-up Administrator. This role will involve working directly with the COO to perform a range of responsibilities including:
· Managing client billing, receivables, and financial projections
· Developing go to market campaigns
– Developing and maintaining company social media assets
· Producing and reviewing proposals
· Setting up and maintaining customer online advertising directories
· Developing and reporting on client and prospect marketing surveys, and new market analyses
· HR planning and recruiting
· Creating and refining internal policies, procedures, and system to improve efficiency and client and employee experience
This position may serve as a long-term position, or as a milestone position to better determine your skill set and interests before moving into a more defined role in marketing, sales, project management, or customer service.
This job will appeal to the candidate who is looking to develop the skills necessary to launch a business at some stage of their career.
Who we are looking for:
Drive – you have a burning desire to succeed in a business
Attitude – you are “Can Do”, with a belief that anything is possible.
Experience and skills – you are a professional communicator who has demonstrated a
What we offer you:
· A hands-on learning experience working with all teams in a small software company
· Opportunity for rapid growth and advancement: we have enjoyed double-digit annual growth during the last four years and promote from within when possible
· A comprehensive benefits package with paid vacation and sick days, 100% tuition reimbursement, fitness subsidies, and more.
· The privilege to help non-profits and associations to make a difference
· A positive, fun, work environment, a highly supportive, results-driven culture; and a convenient location on Water Street.
Who we are:
Established in 2010, SilkStart is an award-winning non-profit and association management software company. We are more than software developers—we help non-profits make a difference in the world! Having been recently acquired by Metasoft Systems, the world leader in foundation research software, we are in the middle of a very exciting “re-start”we build up our team to facilitate rapid company growth.
P.S. – Please note that, due to the large number of applicants, we will only interview candidates who have attached a resume AND a detailed cover letter explaining your background and career aspirations. Please Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org