Come Join our company, celebrating 40-year anniversary of successful specialty cleaning services, that maintain the healthy use and appearance of assets, to Fortune 500 companies in the GTA. We are the only company in our industry, for 20 consecutive years to be certified in ISO 9001: 2000 (Quality Service) and ISO 14001 (Environmental Health & Safety). This has given us the privilege of satisfying the majority of our clients with 10-year contracts or greater. Some of our valued clients are: TD Bank, Bank of Nova Scotia, Department of Justice.
Office Location: Steeles and Weston Road in Vaughan
What experience will I gain?
- Performs Marketing research & Lead development activities that will ensure successful prospecting by sales and responsible for the “lead generation” part of the marketing sales cycle.
- Assisting in development of online sales tools and organizing information to meet critical deadlines
- Website development and maintenance, e-learning website and multimedia interactive website. Updating social media tools for engagement
- Prepares and assists in preparing ad layouts, standard presentations, and brochures.
- Establish & maintain prospect & customer files on MS 365, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint & Gemini work order database management.
- Data Base Mining to various targeted companies/ industries/associations.
- Assists in maintaining competition files based on reports, old proposals, and industry directory, lost contract files through our CRM system.
- Maintains effective relationships with association and public agencies related to our Industry.
- General duties include, daily team coordination, filing, organizing digital files and auditing purchaser files
What type of experience do I have?
These are some of the things we would like you to bring to the table:
- Collaborative mindset and positive attitude
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate Design, Marketing& Advertising or communications program
- Previous sales and marketing experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft office 365 Suite
Compensation: We offer $15/Hr. (Will be increased based on the performance in first 2 months)
- We offer permanent part time immediately.
- The Internship- Co-Op term can be for 4-8-12 months.
We thank all applicants for applying, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
For over 40 years, Mainline Services has been the leading specialty cleaning company in the GTA. We service numerous Fortune 500 companies with a variety of regular cleaning and specialty cleaning services and are the only company in the industry with ISO 9001 (Quality Service) and ISO 14001 (Environmental Health & Safety) certifications.
Since our inception, Mainline Services has been carrying out a vision for its company structure that is uniquely different. An emphasis is placed on utilizing current technology to produce effective communication and collaboration. As such, our team of professionals work together to service millions of square feet per month, in prestigious, corporate environments. Outstanding services and long-term commitment to customer satisfaction are two key components that our clients have come to expect from us, year after year.