Our internships program is a fast paced learning environment that offers ambitious, responsible and hard-working individuals the opportunity to gain experience in the sports industry and learn how to become successful in both the sports and business industries.
- Generating revenue by making outgoing calls and cold visits to local businesses
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Current Canadian college or university student
- Previous sales experience is an asset (but not required).
- Proficient in MS word and excel
- Legally able to work in Canada Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Adaptable to change Ability to think on your feet in high stress situations
- Displays professional problem solving skills
- The Sales Intern will begin now on a part-time basis, with full-time hours in Summer 2021