· To develop content through a full cycle, from assessment to evaluation.
· Responsible for the creation of full cycle design, development and evaluation of learning assets for both eLearning and instructor-led solutions
· Develop, Organize, Prepare and Upgrade training materials, courses and methods
· Responsible for the full design, development, deployment, and maintenance of innovative online courses and their assets, available through the LMS.
· Support team of learning instructors as they provide educational sessions to the network of dealers.
· Preparing from fresh and/or modifying existing materials for use in Canada, adapting them to Canadian specific models and applications
· Review and analyze existing courses; develop concepts and strategies to adapt and repurpose existing course content into other modalities,
· Preparation and Publishing of On-Line Training Courses for dealers and company personnel via Learning Management System (LMS)
· Set-up, Organize and Launch Training Courses, Lead the set-up and organization of the training courses
· Benchmark, Report and Implement Improved and Upgraded Training methods and needs
· Manage daily operation and functions of the LMS
· Post Secondary diploma or degree
Software such as: articulate suite, articulate rise, articulate storyline, articulate 360 adobe suite such as creative cloud suit, photoshop, illustrator, premiere, after effects, audition
·Experience with multimedia development, graphic and video streaming
· Experience with needs assessment, task analysis, knowledge audit, content sequence/course plan, design, evaluation development, deployment and feedback collection
· Corporate experience as they'll be aligned with corporate brand guides and industry software.
· Experience in the equipment industry
· Experienced as a trainer, instructional design and organizing of training schools