A large well-known innovative manufacturing baking company based in the Concord area with multiple facilities across the Toronto area is currently seeking FOOD PRODUCTION WORKERS to join the team. We are looking for candidates who preferably come with prior experience in Food Manufacturing Companies and who enjoy working in a dynamic work environment. Please apply online https://www.covenantgroupl.com/ApplyOnline or contact us today at 647-660-4440 x 403 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
Roles Required -Job Description
- Very good hand dexterity
- Follow GMP rules
- Stand on the line continuously
- Pick baked cookies and put in paper try
- Sort 3 boats (cartons) a minute
- Start time: 6:30am
- Loaf Feeder – Feeds the loaves into the slicer
- Tray Feeder – Feeds the tray to the slicing machine (lifting heavy weights up to 50lbs is necessary, good physical strength is an asset as it will be easier for the employee) constantly.
- Rack Loader –Picks up the tray and put it onto the oven rack, fill the rack and send it to the oven.
- Ability to lift 45 to 50 lbs
- Push heavy racks
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Pick up aluminum pan and put it on the conveyor or end of line picking them up an putting on the oven rack.
- Start time 6:15am – 6:30am
- Flow wrap – take the tray with crisps and feed into the flow wrapper, required to maintain 60 trays per minute.
- X 1 Cartoner – filling cartons as required into the carton forming machine, feed the packed tray into the opened carton. Fast paced environment, maintain 55-60 a minute.
- X 1 Case erect/fill/seal – receive, compile and pack into the corrugated box, fill the box, seal and push through the case sealer.
- Previous packaging experience
- Lift up to 15 lbs and push pallet with the pump truck
- Grab box put it on pallet, wrap it up and take it 10 feet away
- Fast paced
- Start time: 7:00am
Covenant Group Ltd. Is a Premium Staffing Agency offering equal opportunity following recruitment and selection practices that comply with all applicable employment laws. We sincerely thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Visit our web site www.covenantgroupl.com to apply.