Printful helps artists and entrepreneurs transform their ideas into thriving ecommerce businesses. With 200K+ customers using our services, we’re one of the world’s leading printing, warehousing, and fulfillment companies, and among the fastest-growing companies in the US.
At Printful, we have been growing at a fast pace and we’re scaling up our new facility in Mississauga. That’s why we’re looking for a Facility Management professional with start-up experience.
Here’s a link to Our Story – Apply to tell us yours!
We have expanded into the Mississauga area and need someone to manage the facility and lead a facilities team. If you’ve been working in a facilities management role and are looking for an opportunity to use the knowledge you’ve gained as well as grow and challenge yourself- apply with Printful!
When you come to work, you’ll:
- Plan and coordinate facilities resources (equipment, personnel, and inventory) to maintain optimal performance of all facilities related processes and systems such as gas, water, electrical, plumbing etc.
- Ensure that OSHA safety guidelines are followed throughout the facility.
- Ensure that the facility is thoroughly cleaned and maintained both from a sanitary and aesthetic point of view.
- Train, develop, mentor and continuously evaluate your team members.
- Identify, recommend and implement changes to improve workplace safety, cleanliness and other facility related aspects.
- Ensure that all necessary facility inspections are being performed as needed (fire extinguishers, fire alarm, sprinklers etc.).
- Work with HR to resolve staff related issues.
- Coordinate the infrastructure setup for introduction of new machinery / equipment, as assigned.
- Work with and evaluate the performance of all contractors that get hired to do work within the facility. Evaluate work proposals and their financial feasibility.
- Oversee and manage all facilities related projects.
- 3+ years experience in a facilities coordinator or supervisor role for a manufacturing / warehousing operation.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Knowledge of and work experience with Five-S lean processes and CMMS.
- Knowledge of facilities Electrical Infrastructure, Gas lines, Plumbing, HVAC systems, and Networking infrastructure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with MS Excel.
- Outstanding communication skills (English – both spoken and written.)
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Experience working with IT and networking systems is a plus.
- Competitive Pay
- Competitive Benefits – Expanded Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Free coffee and snacks!
- Personal and Professional Development Opportunities
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- A fun and engaging position in a fast-paced environment!
Printful is growing. Come grow with us!