Angelic Treasures Christian Daycare strives to provide excellent programs to enrich children’s capabilities. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care and education possible. We teach universal Christian values to children of all faiths and background.
Angelic Treasures follows a play-based curriculum. Our approach is to engage and educate the children based on their interests and support their needs.
Our Educator Assistant’s are required to fulfill the following:
· Assist in the childcare programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of all children.
· Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and providing opportunities to express creativity.
· Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
· Make daily observations and observe children for signs of potential learning and assess their ongoing interests to incorporate them into the programs
· Maintain an environment that protects the health, safety, and well-being of children
· Maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
· Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or concerns with parents and other staff members
Our Educator Assistant assets:
· Knowledge of Early Years Act
· Knowledge of E.L.E.C.T
· Knowledge of licensing regulations
· Recent and satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check/criminal reference check
· Able to work independently and part of a team
· Current Infant and Child CPR certificate
· TB test results as well as all immunizations are up to date
· Outstanding ability to connect with Children on their level
Expected start date: January 2021
Job Type: Full-time (Monday to Friday between operating hours of 7 am and 6 pm)
Compensation: Commiserate with experience
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
• Casual dress
• Dental care
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• On-site parking
• Paid time off
• 8-hour shift
No non-essential visitors within childcare centre including families. Infectious Disease protocols are in place. PPE provided. Regular screenings * Social distancing guidelines in place * Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place as well.
• Secondary School (Required)
• First Aid Certification (Required)
• Remote interview process
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place