As the Associate Digital Marketing Manager, you support the strategic development and execution of digital marketing initiatives across paid, owned and earned channels designed to build brand awareness, engagement, purchase preference and sales across a subset of our brands. A natural collaborator, you partner with internal teams and external agencies to ensure alignment with and achievement of business goals as well as adherence to best practices. A strong project manager, you oversee programs from inception through execution and reporting, ensuring successful delivery against goals.
· Develop and project manage digital programs, including but not limited to digital and social advertising, search marketing (SEO/SEM), email communications, and website design/development
· Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies and vendors to deliver and optimize digital programs
· Compile, review and communicate monthly/quarterly qualitative and quantitative reports on digital marketing performance, driving actionable insights for future efforts; communicate best practices and share lessons learned throughout the organization
· Work to gain efficiencies and scalability within processes and protocols as it pertains to digital marketing execution
· Monitor competitors’ successes and shortcomings, as well as relevant brands that exhibit best in class digital marketing programs
· Keep informed of industry activities as well as new digital approaches, resources, opportunities and best practices
· Ensure that all TAAT digital marketing programs meet legal requirements
· Drive innovation and work with agency partners to identify business opportunities in a “test and learn” culture
· Bachelor’s degree, plus 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
· Demonstrable experience managing social media marketing efforts, programmatic and direct programs
· Ideal candidate will also have experience with traditional media (television, radio, OOH)
· Detail-oriented with excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
· Strong analytical and project management skills
· Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and interpersonal skills
· Self-starter, self-motivated and a team player
· Ability to manage several concurrent activities and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
· Possesses a spirit of intellectual curiosity, creativity, and innovation
· Digital or interactive marketing/media agency experience a plus
Upon request, accommodation will be provided for persons with disabilities through all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
Equal Employment Opportunity, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic
Taat Beyond TobaccoTM cigarettes are non-psychoactive and contain no tobacco and no nicotine, making them ideal for use as an e-cigarette & tobacco replacement or cessation tool.
Taat’s Beyond TobaccoTM cigarette is truly the first of its kind. Taat Beyond TobaccoTM️ cigarettes reproduce the burn, the draw, and the flavor of tobacco, providing traditional tobacco cigarette smokers the first ever replacement to help them reduce their tobacco cigarette in-take. Finally, a herbal cigarette option without the tobacco and nicotine that actually tastes like the real thing.