Customer Service Representative
Tenure: 6-Month Contract
Location: Markham, ON
Hours: Mon – Fri
Our client is currently searching for a customer service center team member to serve their customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems while exceeding customer expectations. The role includes responsibility for the administration of their Loyalty programs as they relate to customer service.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
· High School Graduate; University or College Degree a plus
· 1-3 years’ customer support experience
· Retail experience
· Store associates
· Responds to all store and consumer product inquiries or concerns/complaints including but not limited to product features, availability and usage, along with quality control
· Investigates product quality issues. Co-ordinates resolutions with warehouses, buyers and stores.
· Responds to customer service complaints working with Operations, merchandising, marketing and Human Resource representatives as required by situation.
· Reviews, co-ordinates and executes parts requests and special orders from stores, works with buyers, vendors and warehouses.
· Receives and responds to inquiries regarding company loyalty programs
· Log all calls and emails into ticketing system for proper attention and follow-up
· Ensures standardized response processes put in place for customer service are followed. Updates these processes as required.
· Maintains high service levels by ensuring key performance goals and metrics are met, or exceeded
· Processing and managing workflow volume for incoming requests, paper applications processing, adjustment request forms
· Connecting with Loyalty Marketing to resolve customer, program level or system related problems for Loyalty issues
· New member weekly card fulfillment process
· Exceptional interpersonal skills highlighted by excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong listening skills are required to assess a situation for an appropriate response, along with the ability to deal with sensitive information and situations.
· A Team player, as this position will require working with other departments, along with customers, store staff and Franchisees
· Must possess a friendly and professional attitude with the ability to develop rapport quickly with customers and internal partners
· Good organizational skills, along with the ability to multi-task multiple priorities
· Attention to detail, and a sense of urgency are required as all customer service inquiries require immediate action