Consultants work closely with customers throughout the sales process and promote all branding of our clients. They foster a successful relationship endearing the customer to their business. Our consultants handle any queries produced by the client, investigate the issue and provide the necessary feedback. They work hard to network and negotiate with potential clients about their orders, generating revenue for the company. We are seeking a professional with knowledge in strategies to engage customers and improve business opportunities, both through retaining existing clients and attracting new patrons.
Our Consultants process customer orders in a timely manner, ensuring the clients approval. They also work closely with other departments and teams, such as accounting and marketing. Consultants also use sales applications for client information and requests.
Functions of our Consultants include:
• Attend sales meetings, conferences and events
• Handle clients in a professional manner
• Deal with customer issues
• Process customer orders
• Keep up to date with product developments
• Call clientele
• Devise new sales or marketing strategies
• Work with other departments
• Schedule appointments, calls, and meetings
• Be self motivated
• Be professional
• Be passionate about the sales industry
• Have superior expertise in sales
• Have quality customer service expertise
• Possess creative and innovative sales ideas
• Possess first-class time and project management capabilities
• Have a driving record of accomplishments
• Be able to absorb information in a timely manner
• Have first-rate interpersonal skills
• Be able to network and negotiate
Please note: This position is entry level; full paid training provided; not commission only. Guaranteed fixed salary rates are offered.