* Manage and oversee all aspects of our client’s IT security
* Lead the execution of cybersecurity projects focusing on security of implemented SAS products, hardware, mobile devices
* Support regular patch upgrades and major technology upgrade initiatives, examining defensive systems and provide reports on test results
* Conduct highly effective, insightful value-added security audit and vulnerability assessments and provide practical recommendations on mitigation options
* Develop, implement, and enforce security standards per the organization’s information and security policies, controls, and procedures
* Lead security governance and oversight of 3rd party managed security services, new systems, services, and vendors
* Support system implementations, modifications, and enhancements, identifying security gaps and preparing action to oversee plans to address
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
* Minimum of 5 years experience working in information security.
* Minimum of 5 years experience implementing security controls in an enterprise environment.
* Must hold a current IT Security or IT Audit certification (i.e., CISSP, CISA, GSEC, GCIH, GCCC, GPEN, OSCP)
* Experience implementing a security protocol to ensure a secure Google Workplace environment and cloud-based applications
A Leading High-Growth Canadian Tech Firm
A Competitive Package