All-Pro Services Ltd.
negotiable / month
At All-Pro, we believe growing a great boiler, gas, refrigeration electrical contracting company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. If working on the
best projects in the lower mainland, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us. All-Pro Services Ltd.…we’re looking for opportunities.
- Responsible for safety onsite.
- Sets productivity goals
- Places orders, receives and distributes materials to specified sections for future work.
- Recommends repairs, supervises the maintenance of tools and equipment, and determines work procedures.
- Interprets plans, blueprints, and sketches of proposed work in terms of the relevant specifications.
- Supervise workers assigned to an area of responsibility; provide liaison between field personnel and Superintendent to ensure work complies with drawings and specifications.
- Monitor work performance and productivity of trades to ensure project specifications, procedures, quality, and safety requirements are maintained.
- Complete daily documentation requirements including reports and photos as necessary.
- Advise superintendents and/or project management of potential problems, work interference, and schedule difficulties; assist in circumventing/resolving such problems as required.
- Specific duties related to each project; may include Boiler installation, Gas fitting, Pipe fitting, abatement, welding, managing sub trades etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years of Mechanical experience, preferably in the boiler gas industry.
- Maintains a constant drive to achieve production outputs in order to meet targets.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be a high school graduate or possess a GED certificate; documentation must be furnished at time of application.
- If requested, the applicant shall furnish a written statement from a medical doctor that he/she has had a physical examination in connection with the application, and are physically fit to perform he work.
- Required to communicate information, ideas, directions, with the capability to perform the task or project discussed.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and with utmost regard to safety.
- Pre-employment drug screening and background checks required.
- Excellent wages
- Benefit package
- Company vehicle
- Excellent working environment
***Compensations is based on experience and will be discussed during the interview.
***Benefits will begin after 90 days of employment.
All-Pro Services Ltd. takes pride in providing full customer satisfaction. By following our mission statement and living our core values, we consistently deliver superior work to our customers.
Driven to create solutions using his mechanical and technical ingenuity, All-Pro owner and general manager, Robert Jang, became a certified power engineer, & pressure welder, and in the year 2000, established All-Pro. Based in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, the All-Pro team has since grown to over 35 employees.