About the Role
APEXA began with a bold vision to digitally connect the Life Insurance Industry to simplify and standardize contracting and compliance for Advisors, MGAs, and Carriers. And we’ve done just that.
What got us here can only be described as the Apex of collaboration. We brought together teams of expert MGAs, Carriers, industry compliance professionals, reputable service providers, Advisors, top tier developers, and a knock-out APEXA team who thrive on sustained excellence.
We are now looking for a talented Bilingual Technical Support Specialists to join our team and offer our clients the best experiences.
Looking for an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, forward-thinking technical community? As the Bilingual Technical Support Specialist – you are responsible for front-line client technical support, troubleshooting, and resolution to help customers actively address user’s experiences and ensure continued customer satisfaction. Our Community Support team is not just a “help desk”. We pride ourselves on understanding our clients, being trusted partners, and advisers to our client community.
Our Support team is comprised of analytical thinkers who excel at troubleshooting client issues that range from providing simple instructions to complex problems that require in-depth critical thinking and innovative solutions. You will handle Inbound communications by phone, JIRA ticketing system, email, and conduct screen-sharing sessions over Zoom, to support troubleshooting.
In this role, you will act as a client-centric brand ambassador, embracing the mission, vision, and values of APEXA in all engagements with our customer community. You will be the frontline to our customers, where you will provide resolutions for customer and user issues on the APEXA platform. As the first contact with our most valuable customers, you are critical in ensuring overall customer success with our platform.
- Provide exceptional customer support to end-users in both French and English
- Help customers resolve day to day challenges, by delivering valuable and timely resolutions.
- Respond to email, online, and telephone client support requests.
- Troubleshoot, triage and resolve customer support issues; providing concise details to internal teams and to the customer.
- Analyze each issue for the root cause, determining resolution or workaround solutions or process, and escalating to subject matter experts with recommendations are outside of the area of expertise.
- Capture details of support requests in APEXA’s ticketing system.
- Ensure client support tickets are resolved accurately, in a professional manner that complies with Service Level Agreements.
- Facilitate relationships across various internal teams and partners to further strengthen our customer partnerships.
- Provide instruction and/or documentation to the customer to ensure the appropriate process is understood and followed.
- Help test fixes provided by the BA/Development team and incorporates them into client processes/systems.
- Advocate new platform features and assists clients in the adoption of enhancements, upgrades, and configuration changes.
- Provide complete instruction and clear direction to ensure technical success.
- Discover workarounds to help resolve client’s ‘hard stops”
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar technical support role.
- Knowledge and experience in the Life Insurance industry. Contracting or experience supporting Life Insurance Advisors an asset
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to provide a quick resolution to problems.
- Critical thinking – ability to solve unique problems without relying upon scripted solutions
- Successfully manage workload to accurate completion and client satisfaction.
- Exceptionally strong professional communication skills – verbal and written in French/English.
- Must be client service oriented and demonstrate teamwork, collaboration, adaptability, and initiative.
- Independent follow-through with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically, while providing consistent and high levels of client satisfaction.
- Ability to interact effectively with both non-technical and technical users.
- Flexibility to work 8 am to 6 pm shifts
- Work from Home in a secure setting (occasional in-office visits)
- Competitive compensation
- Full and comprehensive employee benefits
- Company-sponsored RRSP matching program
Our downtown office is currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions. While we cannot participate in some activities, we continue to stay connected through virtual events. Our team is committed to ensuring that the successful candidate integrates into our ‘virtual’ casual and fun work environment.
- Downtown office (if Toronto)
- Coffee machine & Healthy Snacks
- Social Patio Fridays
- Social events and outings – office Olympics, escape rooms, etc.
- Casual and fun work environment
Powered by JazzHR