The position is responsible for the manufacturing of components for sub-assemblies and finished goods for external customers. Responsible for operating various machines, equipment and manual processes involved in the manufacturing and inspection of the product. Maintains safety standards, quality requirements and adheres to productions schedules.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Reviews documentation for product requirements
– Organizes all equipment and material to aid in the efficient operation of machinery
– Ensures that the terminating equipment is properly set-up and adjusted to produce the desired results
– Ensures that all quality requirements are followed and that the terminating manual and instruction sheets are followed
– Ensures that all documentation contained in the production package is complete and accurate at all times
– Ensures that all machines are operated safely in accordance with company guidelines
– Must ensure that the work station is kept clean and tidy at all times
– Must be able to read and comprehend reading of blueprints, understand the requirements for quality control and machining tolerances.
– Must be a team player with good communication skills
– Must appreciate and acknowledge working responsibilities and authorities within the Amphenol CTI Industries organization.
– Quality and continuous improvement are the responsibility of all employees. A team effort will ensure satisfaction, opportunity, success and growth for all
– Perform other duties as assigned