Job Title :
Start Date :
$80K – $85K
Our client, a leading soft drinks and fruit juices bottler, is looking for Warehouse Supervisors to build relationships on the plant floor, responsible for overseeing the day to day warehouse
operations including the shipping and receiving of product.
Shift time: Afternoon 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Salary: $80K – $85K
Great benefit package plus 3 weeks vacation, 5 personal days and 2 floaters
Location: Mississauga, ON
– Establishes priorities and directs loading work force to satisfy customer demands.
– Plan and executes logistic needs with trucking firms to ensure timely pick-up and delivery of shipments, while minimizing freight cost.
– Implements and enforces processes aimed to create a maximum inventory consistency and accuracy.
– Reviews and resolves operational problems to minimize cost and prevent operational delays.
– Manages the assigned business metrics/ budgets including yield, labour efficiency, and overhead expenses.
– Demonstrates leadership to warehouse employees to ensure consistent quality of work.
– Maintains effective communication of expectations and goals throughout the Warehouse environment.
– Ensure compliance to all OHSA and environmental regulatory and corporate standards. Investigate and identify root causes of any non-compliance.
– Oversee effective deployment of human resources throughout the department and ensure the correct administration of the collective Bargaining Agreement.
– Back up to Operations Manager – Warehouse responsibilities.
– 5- 7 years relevant work experience in Food/Beverage Manufacturing preferred
– Proficient in Excel, Word, SAP and Power Point
– Proven Leadership experience in a Production environment
– Ability to analyze and solve problems, results oriented
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
– Undergraduate degree in a related field
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject ‘ Warehouse Supervisor_Mississauga’