Job Title :
Licensed Millwright 433A _Richmondhill
Start Date :
Maintenance Mechanic/Millwright – Richmondhill
Our client leading automotive industry is looking for Millwright position salary $30/hr and up
Salary : $30/hr and up
Shift : DAY
Location : Richmondhill
Please send your resume with a title “Millwright – Richmondhill” to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and production supporting equipment with hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanic components. Maintain facility.
Fabricate frames, platforms and other structural components by utilizing Mig, Tig and Arc welding equipment.
· Improve hydraulic circuits and systems with regards to stoppage of leaks, cleanliness of hydraulic oil, replacement of untidy pipes and hoses, etc.
· Inform Maintenance Supervisor of any changes made to the design of existing production equipment to ensure hydraulic, mechanic and pneumatic circuit diagrams are updated.
· Help to maintain adequate hydraulic, mechanic and pneumatic spare part inventory levels in stockroom, record on the “Stock Room sign out sheet” any parts removed from the stock room that were used in the repair of a machine.
· Repair and replace hydraulic, mechanic, electric and pneumatic components such as cylinders, pumps, motors, valves, pipes, hoses, filters, gearboxes, bearing assemblies, etc.
· Assist Set-Up Operators to set up and adjust the process to ensure parts are produced according to customer and company requirements.
· Pass on information, experiences and knowledge and unclosed WO,s to other maintenance employees with regards to repair jobs, preventive maintenance, problem symptoms, etc.
· Listen to information, experiences and knowledge passed on by previous shift employees, to ensure effective, non-repetitive problem solving and machine repair.
· Identify, plan and implement machine improvements for better quality and productivity.
· Select and specify hydraulic, mechanic and pneumatic components for purchasing purposes.
· Maintain work order and preventive / predictive maintenance system by filling in the required forms.
· Perform preventive and predictive maintenance on production and production supporting equipment as outlined in the individual TS 16949 work instructions/procedures.
· Work in a cost effective manner and maintain a high standard of quality and excellent workmanship.
· Actively participate in continuous improvement, dimensional quality concerns and customer issues, and support departmental goals and objectives.
· Provide training and assistance for Apprentice Millwrights as required.
· Comply with the designated responsibilities related to effective environmental management in accordance with company’s Environmental Management System (EMS).
· Comply with the applicable responsibilities related to effective quality management in accordance with company’s Quality Management System (QMS) TS 16949.
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager or designate.
Complete all MPC work orders, PM’s DIN’s and WR’s in detail, filling in the required fields and detailed description of the work that was performed and immediately enter into MPC Maintenance Software.
Inspect assigned production lines daily a per Daily Inspection check sheet, preform any minor repairs immediately.
· High School (grade 12) or equivalent and valid Millwright license.
· Four (4) to five (5) years experience in similar role, ideally in production orientated environment, with emphasis on stamping, forming, processes.
· Working knowledge of PLCs (i.e. Allen Bradley, Omron)
· Strong math skills (grade 12 level).
· Hands-on experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanical theory.
· Basic machine shop skills (i.e. lathes, grinders, milling machines).
· Ability to use Mig, Tig, and arc welding equipment.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Good problem solving skills.
· Able to relate/communicate well with people
· Must have good organization skills, be a self-starter and a team player.
· Able to work with minimum supervision.
· Able to work overtime as required.
· Able to work weekends, holidays and plant shut-downs.
· Flexibility to cover three shifts if required.
· Open to new systems, which are occasionally established within the department and company.