We are seeking a Welder Fitter to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new products such as excavator and wheel loader buckets and attachments.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Operating machines such as manual lathe and manual drill press to prepare components for welding.
- 2 years experience in mig welding, manufacturing,
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to operate overhead crane and propane forklift