Career1 Employment Centre
negotiable / month
“Actively hiring and extending offers during the COVID-19 crisis”
Career 1 is searching for a Web Services Desktop Developer. The idea candidate will understand and perform the following job duties:
Key Job Elements:
- Full-stack developer capable of creating n-tier, scalable, enterprise systems
- Database back-end design with consideration for various mobile vehicle and static installations
- Full design & implementation of security protocols across domains
- Work with security team to architect security regime
- Create structured, well-documented, object-oriented, modern code
- Project build from concept through requirements and design before code is written
- High level of expertise and/or interest in code repositories, versioning & coding standards
- Strong desire to work within a robust test environment
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Engineering or similar. Candidates with exceptional relevant experience will also be considered.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in professional software development
- C++/C#; java/asp.net/ajax; WPF/XAML; MVVM; Prism
- Full SDLC experience
- Database design
- Strong experience in Windows and Linux
- Microsoft SQL & Visual Studio
- Git and Bitbucket
- Must be able to work in confined space
- Ability to travel (5% Cdn) and (5% US &Intl) and possess/be able to acquire and maintain a valid passport
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain Secret Level clearance.
- Real-time systems
- Vehicle systems
- Safety Critical Systems – (i.e. ISO 26262/MISRA)
- Cyber Security – (i.e. SAE J3061)
- Agile, V-Model, Atlassian Suite
- Build automation
- Development experience with Qt, Xamarin Forms, Windows Forms
Work for a high-energy team with exciting opportunities for global career progression.
If you're an experienced Desktop Developer looking to take the next step in your career – apply now!
Career1 is an equal opportunities employer. Please let us know if you require accommodations and we will work with your needs.
Career1 is where employers and employees come together to create a success story. Our passion is staffing and recruitment. We don't wait for change to come, instead, we are “change makers” in a recruiting world.