negotiable / month
Transportation and Storage
Domino's Supply Chain Centre is looking for Warehouse Workers to join the team!
The Warehouse Team Member performs the loading and unloading of delivery trucks and moves and stores materials/products. They also receive and put away all incoming product to the centre.
2 shifts are available:
1) Split Shifts: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00am – 5:30pm and Thursday/Friday 12:00pm-10:00pm
2) Night Shift: Sunday – Thursday 10:30pm – 7:00am
Domino's Supply Chain offers:
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Competitive wages
- Positive work environment
- Group Health and Dental Benefits effective first day of employment!
- RRSP employer matching contributions
- Team Achievement Dividend Bonus
- Ability to stand, climb and walk on a continual basis throughout shift
- Ability to lift from floor to above the head, and to carry materials weight up to 50lbs. on a frequent basis, and up to 75lbs. on an occasional basis throughout the work shift
- Must be available to work during a shift which may be scheduled anytime during a 24-hour day, over any 7-day period
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment with constant exposure to loud machinery
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures, both indoors and outdoors
- Previous experience in warehouse, manufacturing or production environment
- High School Diploma
- Experience on warehouse equipment such as forklift or pallet jack is preferred
Domino's is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a unified and inclusive environment. Our recruitment process is barrier-free, and we will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities. If you are contacted by Domino's regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation. Domino's is committed to an inclusive environment where our exceptional people are respected and celebrated for their time, talents, and energies while striving to make our company the best pizza delivery company in the world.
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, re-energized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 40% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!