• Completion of secondary school is required.
• 2-3 years of experience in warehouse or related occupation are required.
• Excellent communication skills in English are required to read, write and communicate.
• Knowledge of computer, MS Excel, MS Word etc.
• Supervision, Safety Management, Data Entry Management, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Equipment Maintenance, Organization
Currently we have employment opportunity for 2 Warehouse Supervisors to offer a permanent, full-time career.
Job location: 718 Eaton Way, Annacis Island, Delta, BC V3M 6J9
Remuneration and Benefits
Salary offered $25.00 per hour for 40 hours per week.
Position is entitled to received 4% vacation pay of the gross salary each pay period. Overtime rate of 1.5 times the regular pay is applicable after 40 hours of work per week. Extended medical health benefits after 90 days of service.
Warehouse Supervisors will be keeping the tradition of Danma Kitchen Cabinets and we expect them to be experts to:
• Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of workers engaged in the shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products;
• Processing purchasing transactions; co-ordinating production work; dispatching installer crews; scheduling installer crews and routes; and other related activities
• Plan, manage and supervise a team of workers in the furniture warehouse.
• Resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments
• Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
• Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
• Train warehouse workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
• Meet quality control standards in the warehouse as per company policy.
• Requisition supplies and materials
• Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
• Secures warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems.