We are currently looking for Full-Time Order Picker located in Vaughan, Ontario reporting to the Distribution Manager.
The Order Picker position requires candidates with forklift licence.
Afternoon shift beginning at 3:00 pm – 12:00 am (Monday to Friday).
· Order picking
· Wrapping orders when required
· Building stock on pallets in safe and logical manner
· Placing orders in correct staging areas
· Inputting information into the company computer system
· Communicating directly to Supervisor
· Following all health and safety procedures
· Knowledge of RF scanners
· Completion of a secondary school diploma or equivalent
· Reverse reach and order picker license (2 years experience)
· Warehouse experience
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Self-directed with the ability to work well with minimal supervision
· Punctual, dependable, and reliable
· Minimum 3 years experience
Come join our dynamic team!