Riverside Millwork Group is a truly forward thinking group of companies with over 40 years of success in the building materials and millwork markets. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
Our company is in the business of delivering a richer and more personalized customer experience to builders, architects, general contractors and interior designers. Our package of millwork products includes interior and exterior wood doors, interior mouldings, door hardware, closet organizers and custom millwork, hardwood flooring, and millwork installations.
RMG believes that each day brings new opportunities for growth and success. In 2018, RMG was listed as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies (McLean's) with a five year revenue growth of 253%.
- Cut and assemble complete door system components
- Assist with operation of stationary door machine
- Pull required materials to be assembled from stock
- Use hand held power tools such as drill and brad nailer
- Read and interpret dimensions from site specifications
- Mark finished materials with instructions for site installation
- Other duties as assigned
- Woodworking experience an asset
- Forklift experience as asset
- High level of personal integrity
- Strong work ethic
- Professional/mature demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Confident, consistent decisive personality
- Must be able to work with little supervision; must be self-directed
- Some heavy lifting required
Compensation & Perks!
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience
- Comprehensive Group Insurance Plan, and health and dental benefits
- Company RRSP program with company matching.
- Monthly Pizza Lunches
We thank you for your interest, but only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Riverside Millwork Group is a family owned and operated business, building on a solid foundation of 15+ years' of serving the residential and commercial construction industry in Southwestern Ontario. Come be part of our family where we continue to grow and expand our operations by employing the best, brightest career-focused team players who seek not only a rewarding and engaging career but a chance to be part of something exciting and meaningful with opportunity to grow and develop as professionals.