Anatolia Tile & Stone is a leading importer and distributor of ceramic and stone tile and is a major supplier to some of the largest distributors throughout the United States and Canada. Based in Toronto, Anatolia Tile & Stone is a privately owned 100% Canadian corporation that is growing rapidly. Currently we are looking for eager, motivated Assembley Associate to join our expanding team.
Are you interest in joining one of the leading importers of Tile & Stone products?
Warehouse Environment Duties & Responsibilities
· Assisting production team with grouting and installation of tile display boards as needed
· Assisting with material handling
· Cleaning and polishing completed display boards
· Lifting, unpacking, and packing materials
· General cleaning of work area
· Assisting with cutting tiles as needed
· Other duties as assigned
Requirements & Qualifications
· High School Graduate
· Ability to work 7am to 3:30pm shift
· Must have reliable transportation
· Experience with operating forklift and other material handling equipment is an asset
· Minimum 1 year of relevant warehouse/assembly experience
· Strong English verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Organized, detail oriented, thorough worker
· Ability to lift up to 60lbs regularly throughout an 8 hour shift
· Comfortable standing throughout shift
· Ability to perform repetitive motions with fingers, wrists and arms
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding warehouse environment.
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. Anatolia Tile + Stone is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process. Anatolia Tile + Stone will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known in advance