At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We’re on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
As the leading provider of website, analytics and virtual events solutions to investor relations and the capital markets, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 2,400 of the world’s most successful public companies and institutions – and we are growing at an incredible pace. We’re on our way to becoming the largest capital markets platform company in the world. That’s where you come in.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible and turn challenges into opportunities, all while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
This is your opportunity to be a part of something special. Join us!
Reporting to the CEO, the Vice President of Corporate Development will lead the development of the company’s strategic growth plans and will be responsible for identifying various investment opportunities including acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures and partnerships. This senior leader will develop and maintain a deep understanding of the global capital markets ecosystem and understand how to weave opportunities into the company’s business plan.
The Vice President of Corporate development will own and manage all aspects of a deal’s lifecycle and partner with Finance, Legal, R&D and other teams for a collaborative approach to deal framing and execution.
- Develop a deep understanding of the company’s competitive advantage and TAM
- Design a robust framework to help identify and evaluate strategic growth opportunities including mergers, acquisitions, investments and joint ventures
- Conduct strategic and financial analysis to evaluate investments including capital structure, pricing strategy, margin targets, unit economics, marketing spend efficiency and headcount growth
- Partner with FP&A to support company forecasts
- Collaborate with leadership before, during and after M&A process to ensure the deal makes strategic sense and is a fit
- Develop strategic partnerships and relationships with bankers and optimize economics across strategic vendors Lead the transaction execution process, including the coordination of internal working groups and external advisors, due diligence / documentation / closing, and post-merger integration
Desired Skills, Education & Experience:
- 8+ years of relevant experience from investment banking, private equity, top management consulting firm or corporate development; entrepreneurial experience is a strong plus
- Deep understanding of the capital markets industry and technology companies
- Significant business development, deal structuring, execution and integration experience
- Collaborative leadership style with the ability to partner across the organization
- Bias for action and urgency; brings new ideas to the table
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Ability to structure and manage complex cross-enterprise projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities; ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior managers and external business partnersStrong leadership skills with a team-oriented and collaborative approach to work
- Global or multinational business experience preferred
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
– Health, wellness and lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body.
– Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health.
– Unlimited paid time off so you can be really recharge and enjoy life. Enough said.
– Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
– Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
– And an amazing culture to top it all off!
A career at Q4 means joining a team that thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment; one that is focused on providing growth opportunities, encouraging diversity & inclusion and working to inspire an entrepreneurial spirit. We’re thrilled to be able say that the Q4 team and culture have even won some awards along the way including being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women and Technology.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact email@example.com.