Canada Drives Auto Finance Department is looking for a full-time Trailer Driver to join the team. This position will be primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer service experience when delivering vehicles to our clients. The deliveries involve driving a trailer loaded with the vehicle being delivered. When not delivering vehicles, this person will support the team with other operational and administrative tasks. The team is looking for a person with an upbeat attitude and friendly demeanor who can easily hold up a conversation with people from all walks of life, while simultaneously representing the company in a professional manner. Past experience driving trailers is aMUST.
Duties & Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
– Delivering vehicles to customers.
– Building rapport with clients
– Ensuring the correct documentation is signed.
– Ensuring the correct documents are transferred and returned.
– Maintaining and reporting the presentation of the vehicle.
– Providing the customer with an enjoyable Canada Drives buyers experience.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
– Prior experience hauling a trailer (MINIMUM 1 YEAR)
– Able to work under limited supervision.
– Able to drive Standard & Automatic transmission.
– Clean Driving Record.
– Attention to detail.
– Always ready to demonstrate readiness and eagerness.
– Ability to work independently, but love collaborating within a team.
– Available to work at all hours.
– POSITIVE ATTITUDE