Individual will assist with the development and timely implementation of national retail promotional programming across channels on behalf the brand marketing team. The individual will collaborate closely with the respective Brand teams to help align all programming to specific brand strategies and respective budgets. Individual is responsible for working with internal TAAT stakeholders, as well as external marketing agencies and vendors to achieve established goals and coordinate programming deliverables. This individual will also assist with the program analysis and opportunity identification during the annual planning process.
· Assists with the development and implementation of a full calendar of short- and long-term national retail promotional strategies and tactics to maximize sales opportunities and consumer conversion at retail. This individual will work closely with all stakeholders on both the timely coordination of respective programming deliverables and review/approval of the same. Monitors and evaluates programming to ensure that objectives and budgets are being met.
· Helps manage the creative development and execution of national retail promotions by working with sales promotion and/or advertising agencies on creative development of promotional graphics and assigning the production and allocation of promotional materials to support programming.
· Works with print production vendors to generate estimates, accurately manage production timelines and deliverables across thematic Point-of-Sale (POS) elements, merchandise and display enhancers.
· Assists in the annual strategic planning process to manage planning timelines, helps align internal Marketing teams, Consumer/Shopper insights, Sales and agency efforts in the delivery of planning presentations and tools to the TAAT organization and wholesaler network for annual business planning and POS ordering processes.
· Initiates collaboration with cross-functional teams (Media, PR, Packaging, National Accounts, Ecommerce) at the appropriate times to drive meaningful integration to amplify Retail promotion.
· Maintains constant and concise communication with TAAT’s field sales organization and key wholesalers in the following areas: Retail programming calendars, POS ordering, execution timelines, planning guides, sell sheets, ad-hoc order allocations, etc.
· Communicates and evaluates the effectiveness of promotional marketing programs via the analysis of sales impact, wholesaler execution and profitability/return on investment of marketing expenditures for select programs.
· Able to communicate program analysis to management with future recommendations.
· Coordinates with Sales Communication team on the posting and communication of various Retail Promotions assets/tools to TAAT internal resource libraries for field access.
· Helps recommend and implement comprehensive retail promotional plans for new product introductions and line extensions of existing products, encompassing both package extensions and new product lines.
· Performs additional duties and responsibilities as determined by management.
· A Bachelor’s degree, with an emphasis in marketing or communications.
· Minimum of 3 years progressive experience in promotional marketing, brand marketing/management, field sales, or agency capacities, working with a CPG organization, is required in order to understand the job function, marketing and sales needs and 3rd party distribution system.
· Must show progressive marketing experience working with agencies in the design, production and distribution of promotional programs with emphasis at the consumer retail level.
· Must be familiar with the process of developing products representing the high-end category and all concerns relating to protecting/developing brand equity.
· Highly developed interpersonal skills are necessary. Requires excellent written and oral skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization. Must have excellent customer service skills with the ability to work with and present to both internal and external customers.
· Must take the initiative to learn and acquire new skills and abilities and improve upon existing systems and programs.
· Works well in a fast-paced, action-oriented team where priorities change and time frames are critical. Must manage time well and be highly organized in the timely delivery of multiple deliverables across multiple programs. Must be able to work independently and recommend viable solutions to problems and issues.
· Must be experienced and be able to demonstrate solid skills using software packages to include Excel, PowerPoint and Word or their equivalents.
Taat Beyond TobaccoTM cigarettes are non-psychoactive and contain no tobacco and no nicotine, making them ideal for use as an e-cigarette & tobacco replacement or cessation tool.
Taat’s Beyond TobaccoTM cigarette is truly the first of its kind. Taat Beyond TobaccoTM️ cigarettes reproduce the burn, the draw, and the flavor of tobacco, providing traditional tobacco cigarette smokers the first ever replacement to help them reduce their tobacco cigarette in-take. Finally, a herbal cigarette option without the tobacco and nicotine that actually tastes like the real thing.