At Systèmes Sous-sol Québec we make homes healthier, safer & more comfortable with proven solutions for wet basements, damp crawl spaces and cracked foundations.
We are recommended by CAA, APCHQ and ACQ and have recently won the Consumer Choice Award in the Greater Montreal Metropolitan Area for the Foundation Repair category.
We are looking for experienced in-home sales professionals to join our team. This is a long-term career opportunity that can produce a six-figure income. Our sales team has been growing continuously due to our outstanding marketing programs, products, and company reputation.
What we offer:
- 100% commission based (3 months paid training at $800 gross per week; thereafter, purely commission-based job with very generous commissions). Our Top Reps Earn 70,000$ – 90,000$ annually.
- Remuneration can be negotiated based on experience and or right qualifications
- Sales visits set by in-house professional appointment center – customers call in to seek help in fixing their foundations issues, and the sales representative’s role is to present the right solution for the customer to invest in
- No worries about prospecting. Our company provides high-quality leads
- Great Place to build a career/opportunity for growth!
- Representing award-winning, patented products and services
- Freedom to define your own success
- Access to the resources of the largest basement technologies group in North America with state of the art technical and sales training
- A career enriching experience
- An advanced and user-friendly sales software making the sales visit pleasant and compelling
- Full-time work
- Paid training
- Great company reputation and work for an industry leader
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to travel to the USA at the company’s expense for training and certifications on a regular basis
- Successful sales experience
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Valid passport
- Self-driven with strong listening skills and active follow-up ability
- Likes consulting and helping people
- Naturally positive, teachable, and has a cheerful attitude
- High proficiency with computer software
- 100% commitment to learning and using our proprietary sales program
Not Required but Valued Qualifications
- Construction or entrepreneurial experience
For more information on our company, please visit: www.BasementSystemsQuebec.com or find us on Facebook. If you are interested, please submit your resume and a cover letter for consideration.
N.B. Kindly note that once we qualify your CV and experience, we will contact you for an interview. We will not be able to reply to each email sent to us.
Systèmes Sous-sol Québec first began in 2007 and has continued growing ever since! With a bachelor’s degree in engineering and extensive experience in construction, founder Michel Haydamous decided basement waterproofing and foundation repair was just the industry he was looking for. Fast forward to today and we still begin each day with the mission to grow our lives and business with a winning team that consistently delivers the best for our customers.
We know how difficult it could be to find a responsible, trustworthy contractor, but Systèmes Sous-sol Québec is working to change that. Excelling in quick customer response, free estimates, and above all, quality, integrity, and peace of mind, are just some of the things we provide to guarantee the 100% satisfaction of our customers. We stand behind our warranty and work hard to give our customers everything they deserve and much more. We are part of a network of 350 dealers all over North America that share knowledge and experience to come up with the best solutions and products for basement waterproofing, foundation repair and crawl space encapsulation. We are proud to bring the best solutions for these services to all the homeowners in our community.
We are recommended by CAA, APCHQ and ACQ, were voted as Canada's # 1 dealers at the 2018 Contractor Nation Convention and are the 2019 recipient of the prestigious Consumer Choice Award.