Here is an exciting opportunity to join a mega project in beautiful Kitimat, British Columbia as a Tools and Equipment Coordinator! You would be at work within a growing EPCM/construction firm with projects worldwide and joining a team of talented professionals all working towards one goal. This opportunity boasts longevity, and a great work-life balance rotation of 14/7.
In this role, the qualified candidate will be reporting to the Tools and Equipment Manager. Some duties include working with multiple subcontractors, coordinating daily activities with multiple area managers and oversee Tools, Rental Equipment and Rental Equipment Maintenance on the project site.
– Day-to-day field work and supervision, preparation of overall plans and ensuring safe work practices are being followed
– Assist with monthly budget tracking, reporting and invoice reviewing for multiple contracts
– Assist in maintaining excel equipment forecasting and tracking sheets
– Track rental equipment orders and on/off rents for equipment through proprietary software program and excel
– Ensure equipment meets application and advise when equipment does not or if other equipment may be better suited for requested application
– Familiar with Small Tools and Consumables, Contract Tool Accounts as well as common inclusions and exclusion of same
– Experience dealing with multiple contractor and area interfaces
– Previous large scale Industrial Construction Site experience
– Must have a proven track record of successful execution of construction/maintenance projects to include: refineries, oil sands, mining or power
– 4+ years relevant experience at a comparable level of responsibility in projects of similar type
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
TRS Staffing Solutions Group is equipped to meet the recruiting needs of candidates and employers across a range of industries and around the world. With more than 20 years’ experience, we have the resources and the know-how to find skilled staff at short notice for the most complex and large- scale projects.
We cover multiple industry sectors in the US & Canada including; Energy (oil & gas) & Chemicals; Power (fossil & nuclear) & Renewables (wind, solar, wave, hydro); Manufacturing & Life Sciences; Aerospace & Automotive; Mining & Metals; Infrastructure Road & Rail; IT & Telecoms and the Public Sector.