We are currently hiring for a contract Technical Support Analyst III role in Toronto ON. You must have 5-7 years of experience in this role and have a strong knowledge of Windows 7. Experience on Desktop Support, Laptops, Servers, Printers, Hardware Support, and IMAC. POS experience is a plus but not required. The ideal candidate would have good communication skills and be customer friendly. This is approximately a 4 month contract. This will be a full time opportunity offering 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day; Monday-Friday.
Compensation: $21.00 – $24.00 per hour
Length of Contract – 6 months (Approximately)
Technical Support Analyst III responsibilities:
- Responsible for supervising the manufacturing and installation of computer or computer-related equipment and components
- Test and image desktops and laptops. Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and computer peripherals
- Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware
- Assist Corporate Desk Side Support technicians with large IMAC’s
- Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention
- Provide technical support to end users via telephone
- Back up and burn end user data
- Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes
- Assist coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues
- Assist coworkers in the execution of established processes and escalations
- Provides day-to-day technical support to employees for networked infrastructure and internal desktop systems software and hardware
- Performs general maintenance tasks and resolves most problems immediately, while more complex issues are identified to a higher level of support
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations & mobility devices
- Provide support for servers and network
- Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment
- Communicates technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel
- Identify hardware and software concerns with possible solutions
- Participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects
- Part of a team conducting training programs designed to educate an organization’s computer users about basic and specialized applications
- Use of problem management databases and help desk system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma and college or university enrollment/degree
- 5 – 7 years experience of laptop/desktop design and software installation.
- 1 – 2 years experience in break fix environment.
- Customer Relation experience, Scheduling Experience, and IT Related Experience
- Applies technical knowledge to support end-users for desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and other IT client provided services
- Provides ideas and solutions to prevent problems and support incidents from recurring
- Performs physical inventory of PCs, accessories and parts as needed, ensuring configuration and inventory management database entries are complete and accurate
- Assist Level 1 Technicians with resolving their assigned items, providing support and direction
- Assist Level 1 Technicians with tools and processes which they do not have access to
- Communicate with clients on a daily basis
- Updates required systems for accuracy and contract obligations
- Ensures the delivery of the minimum closed calls per day goal
- Work closely with peers and senior staff to gain knowledge and experience
- Take necessary on-site safety training
- Take necessary system training
- Troubleshoots systems for software and hardware issues and repairs to working condition
- Aptitude to understand and resolve complex issues
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Able to lift and palletize heavy equipment.
- Android 4.4+ or Apple iOS9+ or Windows Phone 8+ including a data package to receive emails and instant messaging
- Eligible to work in Canada
- No criminal record
Nice to Have:
- CompTIA A+ certifications
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or information technologies
- Cisco or Microsoft certifications
If you are interested or would like more information for the Technical Support Analyst III in Toronto ON or other MBI Inc. employment opportunities, please forward your resume through the appropriate channels and apply. At MBI IT Services you are more than just a number. Our employee relationship managers support you throughout your engagement; provide career guidance and re-employment assistance. Join MBI Services!
Established in 1995, MBI has over 20 years of experience providing Information Technology services to help our clients across North America accomplish their ITIL service design projects and tasks efficiently and cost-effectively. Our unique “managed service” offerings of I.T. Hardware Delivery, Installation, Removal and I.T. Outsourcing puts us ahead of our competition and allows us to better serve you.
By concentrating our sales force on the broader public sector and large corporate clients we are able to offer highly-competitive pricing with an established and proven track record of quality and the capacity to service even the largest of clients across North America. Our versatility allows us to quickly and easily integrate into any corporation, and establishes us as a partner with the knowledge and experience to assist in your ITIL strategies. ITSM alignment is critical to our clients and we support and augment their needs with our specialized custom solutions and adaptable resources.
Our team will work with you to recognize your business objectives and goals, develop a cost-effective and innovative solution, and reliably execute on-time and within budget. Our “Managed Services Team” consists of Senior Project Managers, Regional/Territory Managers & Incident Managers to provide the balance and expertise needed to address all of your requests and requirements, resulting in cost effective deliverables.
With our wholly owned fleet of GPS TRACKED – straight trucks, cube vans, cargo vans, and passenger vans, we have the resources & innovation to track, end to end “secure” direct drive deliveries. Providing our clients with the added peace of mind that their assets and data is completely down-stream traceable & secure, point to point. Non-business hours, weekends, country wide or across North America, MBI I.T. Services has the coverage and capacity to accommodate our client’s non-conventional deployment strategies.
Always trying to be ahead of our competition MBI has implemented a unique approach to assisting our clients with their needs for reporting and communication when they entrust us with their deliverables.