Job Title :
Start Date :
Our client is a leading automotive manufacturing company. We are looking a Technical Services working at our corporate head office in Markham.
• Provide technical assistance to computer system users in an executive office/production
• Answer questions and/or resolve computer problems for users in person or when they
• Provide assistance and guidance concerning the use of computer hardware and
software, including printing, software installation, e-mail, and operating systems.
• Provide hardware and software acquisition recommendations, including helping users
assess needs and providing justification for equipment and/or services.
• Install, configure, and provide ongoing support for the divisional Local Area Network
• Maintain computer inventory.
• Maintain yearly IT budgets.
• Monitor/maintain/support local networks to ensure the highest availability to all users.
• Will work with senior level network support personal and client server specialists when
implementing new corporate rollouts of Hardware/Software.
• Will work with Intermec/Motorola bar code scanners, printers and related shipping
• After hours/weekend work when required.
• Maintaining a Avaya phone system.
• Involvement and/or manage technical projects as assigned by the Technical Services
• Excellent English communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Currently working or has worked for a manufacturing company, automotive is a plus.
• Post Secondary Diploma or equivalent education.
• Strong technical and customer service experience.
• Familiar with Intermec/Motorola Scanner gun technology (or equivalent) is a plus.
• Familiar with Intermec Printers (or equivalent) is a plus.
• Minimum 5 -10 years’ experience within an IT related environment.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with VMWare virtual server environments.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with Windows 7/10.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with Server 2008/2012 and Active Directory.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with MS Exchange 2010, 2013.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with Microsoft Office 2010, 2013.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with WAN/LAN/Wi-Fi Technology.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL/My SQL Server a plus.
• PC hardware skills – system upgrades etc.
• Familiar with HP Desktops/Laptops.
• Hands on experience with networking hardware – I.E. Cisco switches.
• Familiar with Avaya phone systems is a plus.
Working Location: Markham
How To Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org