Tradable Bits Media Inc.
negotiable / month
We are expanding into Latin America to deliver the Tradable Bits software solution, a leading fan-based marketing platform. We’re charting the path to personalized fan experiences for live events. We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented technical salesperson to help grow our partners in music, entertainment and sports in Latin America.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring we are known in the industry as the leading fan-based marketing technology for music, sports and entertainment. You’ll be excited to collaborate with some of the largest music brands in the world, taking pride and ownership of the success of our partners like Live Nation, OCESA, Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, and Outside Lands – just to name a few. You must have worked in the industry for a minimum of three years.
What You Will Do:
- Identify sales channels and opportunities in Latin America
- Asses clients’ needs and resources required to deliver the best product & services
- Provide guidance in product design from clients requirements in Latin America
- Develop and maintain technical knowledge using the Tradable Bits platform and modern trends in Latin America
- Consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Identify, structure technical requirements, negotiate, amend, close and manage strategic deals
- Lead any projects with your clients to ensure we over-deliver on our commitments
- Help partners develop ideas and strategies that creatively use our platform
- Train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of Tradable Bits platform software
Who You Are and Have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Math or Science required.
- Minimum of three years experience in the music, sports or entertainment industry Experience with major enterprises preferred.
- Extensive knowledge with data analytics and the use of software automation
- Significant experience successfully managing partnerships with large companies and demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex business issues
- Technical savvy and experienced with digital marketing platforms and technologies
- Excellent problem solver with analytical skills and strong influencing abilities
- Comfortable communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical partners
- Takes initiative, manages your own workload with excellent time management skills
- Confidence, tact and entrepreneur-level independence when speaking to clients
- Major team-player that genuinely cares about the company’s overall success
- Experience and knowledge of digital advertising (social media, display, Spotify)
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish. Portuguese is a bonus.
- Having experience using the Tradable Bits platform is a huge bonus.
- We offer a competitive salary and full extended benefits
- We provide a MacBook laptop and an extensive phone plan
- You get to collaborate with C-Level contacts in Fortune 500 companies
- A team-oriented environment with snacks, coffee, drinks and Friday happy hours
- Creative freedom, flexible working environment, and ownership over your projects
Tradable Bits is an award-winning tech company that helps music and sports brands build better fan experiences. We are seeking passionate, driven and detail-oriented people. You’ll get to collaborate with some of the largest sports and music brands in the world, taking pride and ownership of the success of the likes of Live Nation, Ticketmaster, NBA and various NHL teams.