Sherpa is looking for a Technical Lead Android for the design and development of our mobile apps.
We are looking for someone who has the soul of a Sherpa and has the desire to be part of a multidisciplinary team proud of its work and for whom innovation, quality, reliability, and solidarity are important. You will have the opportunity to be involved in all facets of new product development, from the design phase, through development, to deployment.
COVID-19 will forever change the face of international conventions and trade shows. This is the chance for Sherpa to prove its leadership and help our clients turn this into an opportunity. It’s an exciting challenge, and we hope you’ll rise to it!
- Conception and development of our mobile applications.
- Participate in establishing functionalities specifications.
- Be self-sufficient and proactive in providing technical and ergonomic solutions.
- Work cooperatively with other Sherpa departments (iOS, UI/UX, Web, QA, etc.)
- Contribute to an inclusive, pleasant, and stimulating work environment.
- University Degree in computer sciences or software engineering;
- 5 years of experience in Android Native development;
- Solid expertise in Java;
- Solid expertise in Android Studio IDE;
- Knowledge of Android Architecture;
- Excellent knowledge of tools for managing task & source control (GitLab, JIRA);
- Experience with REST/SQL Web Services;
- Experience in multithreading;
- Knowledge of Gradle is an asset;
- Knowledge of Kotlin is an asset;
- Knowledge of design (Photoshop) is an asset;
- Constructive criticism spirit in UX;
- Bilingual in French and English.