WHO WE ARE:
Lumenwerx, located in Ville Saint-Laurent, designs and manufactures architectural luminaires for the commercial, industrial and residential marketplace. Innovation, technology, performance and quality are our design principles. Our commitment is to provide our customers with leading-edge products and unsurpassed service.
Our employees are fundamental to our success. Our passion for product and service come from our people, our teams and our culture.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are currently seeking a Technical Documentation Specialist to join our growing company. The individual will work as part of the Marketing team to develop technical documentation, including specification sheets and installation sheets, as well as sales tools such as sample kits.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Create and maintain specification sheets;
· Create and maintain installation sheets;
· Create specification sheets and installation sheets for modified products;
· Interact with various departments in order to gather and understand required information;
· Design sample kits;
· Assist with new product launches.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
· College diploma (DEC) in Industrial Design, Drafting, or related field;
· Excellent organizational skills;
· Excellent attention to detail;
· Strong interest to learn and willingness to take on new challenges;
· Ability to think creatively and bring ideas to the table;
· Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat;
· Working knowledge of SolidWorks;
· Working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook;
· Experience in the lighting industry will be considered a strong asset;
· Excellent written and verbal skills in English and French.
If you have the experience, skills, passion and desire to join an established and growing company with an ambitious culture this is the perfect opportunity for you!
IN RETURN, WE OFFER YOU:
· New office, nicely designed, open concept space, close to restaurants and shopping;
· Flexible schedule;
· Competitive compensation and benefits packages (health, dental, life insurance, LTD Insurance);
· Active social committee;
· Travel Insurance;
· Free parking, close to Cote-Vertu metro station.