Now hiring for TECH Specialist
Are you passionate about learning? Do your friends and family members always ask you for tech advice? Are you up-to-date with the latest Computer, Audio/Video and Photo/Electronics trends and products? Do you like meeting new people, and helping them understand this ever changing world of technology?
If so, you could be just the person we’re looking for!
The London Drugs team is on the hunt for client-focused technology experts to share their enthusiasm and their expertise for all-things relating to Computers, Audio Visual Equipment, Mobile Phones, Electronics, and Photographic equipment. As a London Drugs TECH Specialist, you’ll be a trusted expert to our customers, helping them select the technical products perfectly suited to them.
WHAT’S THE JOB ABOUT?
The job of a London Drugs TECH Specialist is to provides sales assistance to our customers in all technical areas of the store including Computers, Audio Visual Equipment, Mobile Phones, Electronics, and Photographic equipment
Roles and responsibilities:
- work independently to advise clients on specific products and services throughout the Computer, Audio Video and Photo/Electronics departments.
- position London Drugs as a destination for trusted experts when it comes to consumer electronics technology.
- provide quality service in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner
- stay up to date on new technology/products and will attend product knowledge seminars.
- perform inventory counts, merchandise, and maintain the professional sales image of the department.
What are we looking for?
- proven skills to provide advice and guidance to customers on products, services and store promotions
- ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment, including evenings and weekends
- ability to communicate clearly and positively with customers, vendors, employees, and management
- ability to maintain a professional image and demeanor, which will reflect positively on the overall London Drugs brand
- past experience selling Computers, Audio Visual Equipment, Mobile Phones or Photo/Electronics
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
- competitive pay that rewards strong and consistent performance
- flexible and varied schedules
- access to extensive product training and development opportunities
- a high-energy and varied workplace that strives for and rewards excellence
- a comprehensive benefits program including:
- team member discounts on in-store purchases (we want you to share in our success)
- ongoing in-house training and education courses (lifelong learning)
- employee family assistance program (free confidential counseling)
- employee recognition program (tangible rewards for great work!)
- community involvement (giving back to our communities)
We are an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Be advised, London Drugs DOES NOT use third party recruitment services.