At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We’re on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
As the leading provider of website, analytics and virtual events solutions to investor relations and the capital markets, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 2,400 of the world’s most successful public companies and institutions – and we are growing at an incredible pace. We’re on our way to becoming the largest capital markets platform company in the world. That’s where you come in.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible and turn challenges into opportunities, all while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
This is your opportunity to be a part of something special. Join us!
Q4 is hiring for our Client Support group, where our success is literally built on our excellent responsiveness and assistance to clients day in and day out.
The Team Lead, Support will be a primary escalation point for clients and be responsible for managing and supporting a group of talented Client Support Analysts. This role will also work internally and cross functionally to review and revise processes to ensure squad and team success.
- Provide Tier 1 Support for the Studio product, serving as point person on complex/high impact client requests
- Assist with incoming requests for Desktop clients
- Facilitate frontline communications with client via Salesforce Service Cloud and TalkDesk
- Manage team ticket queue, inclusive of non-Salesforce Service Cloud queries (After Hours, Pingdom)
- Coordinate with/escalate to internal teams using JIRA, Slack
- Monitor Support-facing Slack channels and action/delegate accordingly
- Facilitate training/onboarding of new team members, inclusive of offshore members
- Prepare tracking client sentiment with weekly and quarterly reporting metrics
- Play key role in escalations to Infrastructure and Product when high severity issues occur
- Develop and update Confluence knowledge base articles to assist with process and client resolutions
- Review/update documentation of Support processes, as needed, inclusive of managing Salesforce Service Cloud macros
- Oversee Support schedule (earnings, weekend and holiday coverage)
- Conduct one-on-ones with Web Support Analysts (at least monthly)
- Run daily team status meetings
- Identify and proactively bring solutions to ongoing issues/team feedback
- Assess potential change requests and route accordingly
- Investigate and manage escalations (e.g. outages, client retention, employee retention)
- Provide support to Supervisor/Manager by assisting with overflow tasks and projects
- Lead performance-related discussions with assigned individuals (Performance Improvement, Performance Development, Annuals, Mid-year); discussions may include Supervisor/Manager
- Regular hours of work: 6PM to 2AM ET however on a quarterly basis during our busy periods, the successful candidate must be flexible between 5PM to 3AM ET (Shifts will always be 8 hours and determined based on business needs).
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of demonstrated leadership and/or management experience
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of jQuery is a bonus!
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Prioritization, escalation and an appropriate sense of urgency…a must
- Strong client-facing and team work skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Technical and Financial experience are a bonus!
- Experience working in a ticketing system and queue management
- Driven to expand knowledge and solve problems
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
– Health, wellness and lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body.
– Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health.
– Unlimited paid time off so you can be really recharge and enjoy life. Enough said.
– Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
– Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
– And an amazing culture to top it all off!
A career at Q4 means joining a team that thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment; one that is focused on providing growth opportunities, encouraging diversity & inclusion and working to inspire an entrepreneurial spirit. We’re thrilled to be able say that the Q4 team and culture have even won some awards along the way including being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women and Technology.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact [email protected]