Overview: Make all uniform adjustments and onboard material repairs.
– Make tailoring alterations and maintenance to uniforms.
– Follow up with maintenance of drapes and fabrics.
– Ensure personal appearance, personal hygiene and uniform appearance are at all times in accordance with Company Policy.
– Other duties may be assigned.
– Participate in safety drills, according to instructions.
– Comply with Company’s safety and pollution prevention regulations and operating procedures.
– Education / Training: Elementary and middle school (8th grade) or higher.
– A minimum of two years related experience and/or training in the hospitality field. Language requirements.
– Must be able to read and interpret English.
– Additional language a plus.