New Value Solutions Group Inc.
negotiable / month
New Value Solutions, a national IT consulting company, is searching for an intermediate Clinical Systems Trainer to provide workload and backfill services for client training staff in the sustainment area, who are working temporarily on special projects.
- Work with the User Readiness team to develop skill competency in delivering class curriculum
- Work with stakeholders to deliver training classes and support users
- 4+ years of experience working in a trainer role, with preference to Clinical Training experience
- Experience working with Pixalere
- Experience working with PARIS
- Experience working with InterRaI
- Ability to deliver Adult Education
- Previous experience working in Healthcare is desired
If you have this expertise and are able to work in Canada, please apply. We thank all candidates but only those shortlisted will be contacted.
New Value Solutions is a national IT consulting company with offices in Vancouver, Seattle and Toronto. We provide IT Staff Augmentation, IT Project Delivery, IT Sustainment and Management Consulting services. Our clients are situated across Canada and in the US states of Washington and Georgia.