Oxford Technology Group is an information systems support company of IT professionals providing hosted services as well as network design, implementation and maintenance services to leading businesses across Canada.
Our Southern Ontario Office is looking to expand and require a knowledgeable Systems Engineer to join our team!
- The Systems Engineer supports the daily activities of Oxford Technology Group and its clients by providing a range of IT related implementation and maintenance services.
Key Job Responsibilities (includes, but not limited to the following):
- Provide superior professional services (implementation, support and sales) to Oxford Technology Group clients hosted and customer premise
- Maintain Oxford Technology Group Systems and Applications
- Be part of a team providing innovative solutions to improve efficiencies, support services and technical problem-solving
- Prepare and maintain documentation pertaining to system install, configuration and maintenance
- Provide Pre and Post sales support
- Personable, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to build relationships, work collaboratively and independently to resolve problems with people at all levels
- Willingness to work flexible hours, some evening and weekend support may be required
- Travel to Client locations – valid Ontario drivers license and reliable vehicle required
Educational / Technical Experience
- University degree or college Diploma in Computer Related Field
- Minimum 4 years experience in supporting computer networks
- 3 years experience with Active Directory, Microsoft OS, suites and servers
- Working experience multiple virtual environments
- Working experiences with Microsoft Exchange on premise and M365 hosted
- Advanced knowledge of Internet and Security Technologies
- Web design and IT sales related experience considered an asset