NexGedia Enterprise Inc.
negotiable / month
Title: Systems Analyst
Job #: RQ00132
Duration: 3 months, renewable
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a SYSTEMS ANALYST. The selected candidate will be working to support Transportation Safety Division Applications Maintenance & Support for Key Applications Revenue Management System (RMS).
- Provide lights on production support for business critical RMS application
- Analyze and document RMS integration and data migration strategy & approaches
- Analyze and document RMS integration and data migration technical design document
- Develop and test RMS integration and data migration services & components
- Provide support to the development of integration and data migration requirements
- Provide support to the Q&A phase of the project
- Knowledge transfer to ministry staff
- Walk-through sessions
- Minimum 10 years of experience with Oracle financial system, Oracle Financials General Ledger, Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables, Oracle Forms and Reports.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with upgrading and migrating between Oracle Financial Releases.
- Minimum 15 years of experience with Oracle PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of, and experience with the data structure in the Oracle Financials databases.
- Working knowledge and experience with data analysis and issues investigation in the Oracle Financials databases.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Oracle Discoverer OBIEE, and Cognos.
- Experience with Informatics Power Centre tools, Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor and Repository Manager.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in development of N-tier applications, middleware and gateways.
- Highly skilled analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Experience with Public Sector I&IT Solutions architecture, application design / development including Revenue Management System and related applications.